Do you have multiple channel Countries or Regions that you just don’t use? No problem! You can have them removed and only display those that you are interested in.
You might ask, why bother? There are a number of reasons:
- It can sometime slow down channel loading times
- The more channels there are, the more EPG that needs to be downloaded, therefore takes more time
- If your not using them, why have a large menu.
Originally we had it so the customer could change these from within their account. We found that sometimes this put their account on hold. Therefore we now require this to be done on the backend. The easiest way is to do the following:
- Download the Channel Guide at the bottom of this post
- Fill in the correct information
- Also select the channel Country and Region you need
- Create a ticket and submit the PDF form
- IPTVCanada Team will manually update the list on the backend
- Once this has been complete, we will reply to the ticket. Sometimes a refresh in the app might be required.
We tried to make it as simple as possible. If for any reason down the road you want to add or remove other Countries or Regions, just do the same steps as mentioned above.
The other option, more for the technically inclined, you can download the M3U file from your client area, use a M3U editor and then load that into your app. But most customers go the PDF route.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Click PDF Logo to Download Form